Both the Studyum and Vent teams have been working tirelessly to make this event, originally scheduled for the 24th of November, a wild success. Ultimately, Studyum feels a slight delay will result in an even better IDO for everyone involved and are confident that the community will understand the long-term benefit for the project.
Studyum is constantly working on improving their current product, growing the team, and following a surge in interest from additional partners, they’re taking the necessary time to form strong partnerships. This minor delay will provide them with the necessary means to finalize and build a stronger foundation, bringing in traction and optimizing the strategy behind the IDO dates.
For the Vent community, the following information applies in relation to the Studyum IDO rescheduled IDO:
- The registration and snapshot period based on Vent Tiers will remain unchanged, this means:
- There will be no new registrations.
- The Snapshot Period will end on November 22nd, at 11:59 PM UTC– as previously scheduled.
- The Basic Guaranteed Allocation will be announced on November 23 — as previously scheduled.
- The new IDO date will be announced as soon as it is made available by the Studyum team.
Vent community members require no action. Thank you for your patience as we work to reschedule the IDO!
We know that postponing the IDO was not what anyone wanted; however, “Vent-fever December” is real, and it’s only getting stronger!
ADA Finance and Street Runner were revealed to be launching on VentUp, with multiple IDOs due to be announced over the coming weeks. While we can’t reveal who the projects are just yet, it’s safe to say they’ll be a mix of the hottest trends in crypto.
This year has been excellent for the Vent community, and with Metaverse, DeFi & NFT releases on the horizon, we plan to end 2021 in spectacular fashion!
We again apologize for Studyum’s IDO postponement; with a new date being prepared, community members won’t have to wait long to take part!